[ecf-dev] OSGi invited researcher

Hi Folks,

I'm happy to announce that I've been accepted as an OSGi invited researcher, which will allow me to participate in the Enterprise Experts Group (EEG is the group responsible for the OSGi Remote Services and RSA specifications...which ECF implements...as well as other specifications).

If you have critiques, concerns, and/or comments about RS/RSA, the other work of the EEG, or even other parts of OSGi, please feel free to bring them up with me publicly or privately. I can promise that I will do my best to represent your interests and desires for OSGi standardization.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top