[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Can't Connect to ECF Server, by Liana Yusri

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Can't Connect to ECF Server Author: Liana Yusri Date: Wed, 18 December 2013 03:37
Hi,

I recently found out about Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) but unfortunately, I can't use it. I can't join the session when I press the "Connect to ECF Generic Collaboration Group" button.

I also tried the "eclipse.exe -console -application org.eclipse.ecf.provider.AppGenericServer 1234" but received error instead (Application "org.eclipse.ecf.provider.AppGenericServer" could not be found in the registry.).

How do I solve this problem in order to connect to the server?

Btw, I'm using Eclipse Kepler.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top