Re: [ecf-dev] New tutorial: Creating your first OSGi Remote Service

Hi,

If you do that consider creating a template page with your CSS settings,
I created one for Efxclipse
(https://wiki.eclipse.org/Template:Efxclipse) so that you can adjust
CSS-Settings once.

You can naturally reuse mine with the risk of getting broken, my aim is
to use other stuff from bootstrap [1] as well, some CSS-Rules need to be
rewritten because they don't work with freaking media-wiki (e.g. Tables)

Tom

[1]http://getbootstrap.com/components/