Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Feature Restructuring

On 12/7/2013 3:07 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Ok thanks. And the org.eclipse.osgi.xxx bundle used by ssl cannot be added to that mix?

I don't think so.    It references this package/class:

org.eclipse.osgi.service.security.TrustEngine

Unfortunately, this package (org.eclipse.osgi.service.security) is exported by org.eclipse.osgi bundle...which *also* exports org.osgi.framework and the equinox implementation of the framework itself. So what I'm assuming is that there is no way to use TrustEngine without using the rest of Equinox. This could be incorrect, however...might be worth asking on equinox-dev if want to make sure.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top