Re: [ecf-dev] New tutorial: Creating your first OSGi Remote Service

Hi,

Just a short notice that I've been working on e(fx)clipse documentation
and found the inlining of code blocks not optimal.

So I wrapped it in a DIV. You can see the result at:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Efxclipse/Runtime/Recipes

Tom