Re: [ecf-dev] building problem with JMS provider p2 repository

interesting is that the structure seems to be ok...  I could check the local p2 with the eclipse install dialog... and it was ok...

can't say why only this jms feature is problematic... :)

2013/12/5 Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 12/05/2013 03:16 PM, "Cristiano Gavião" <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>" wrote:
>     One thing to try...can you download the entire p2 site (everything in
>     site.p2) to your local system...and run the build with that...to see if
>     it's perhaps some transfer issue.
>

> ok. I tried that... no difference at all... it seems that there are
> something wrong with meta-data of org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jms.feature

So what does the feature and its companion bundles look like on disk?
Can you make the directory available?

M.