[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called ECF WebSocket provider, by Maxim Petrov

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: ECF WebSocket provider Author: Maxim Petrov Date: Mon, 02 December 2013 11:40
We tried to use "Generic Container" and were fully satisfied, because it give us automatic discovery, RSA and EventAdmin. But our domain security does not allow us to open additional TCP ports on the server side. And all communication between client and server should be passed only over HTTPS.

There is REST container and also I saw SOAP examples, but they don't give us discovery and EventAdmin out of the box.

Therefore we are thinking of replacing TCP implementation used by "Generic Container" to WebSocket. Could you recommend us right way for this extension?

[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top