Re: [ecf-dev] iPOPO Compatible Providers

Hi Markus,

I have a server that could host the chat server and a bot.
I will to do some configuration, and to see if it could work as-is.
I'll prepare that next week (on Thursday I think).

2013/11/29 Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 11/28/2013 05:53 PM, Thomas Calmant wrote:

> I've committed an EDEF Reader/Writer Python module [1] that seems to
> follow what is written in the OSGi specs (more or less).
> I also prepared with an EndpointDescription bean [2], as described in
> the OSGi javadoc.
>
> Next step will be to push OSGi RSAdmin concepts to the core of iPOPO
> Remote Services.
> Funny thing is that RSAdmin has been specified since OSGi R4.2, whereas
> I was looking at the documentation of OSGi R4.1 when I started iPOPO...

Hi Thomas,

for the example chat application, do you happen to have a permanently
connected endpoint running? If not, we have a machine hosted by OSU
where you could setup a chat bot written in python.

M.