Re: [ecf-dev] iPOPO Compatible Providers

On 11/19/2013 02:43 PM, Thomas Calmant wrote:
> First, there is a "dispatcher servlet" which is bound to an HTTP
> service, and returns complete information about exported services (UID,
> endpoint name, properties, ...)
> The multicast discovery is notified by the "dispatcher core" of changes
> in exported services: endpoint added, updated and removed.

Hi Thomas,

if the dispatcher speaks JSON, we might be able to leverage ECF's
restlet provider [1] on top of GSon or Jackson.

Btw. I'm currently working on the provider to toy [2] with the EF
Greenhouse [3].

M.

[1] https://github.com/ECF/RestletProvider
[2] https://github.com/lemmy/greenhouse