Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.7.0 problem...httpcomponents version back to 4.1

Hi Markus and Wim,

So...I've updated the top level feature versions to 3.7.1 and would like to get a 'go ahead' date for completing the 3.7.1 release.

How would completing the 3.7.1 release on Sunday 10/27 work for the two of you? Would this work for your ESE presentation prep? If I did it Sunday pm pacific time, then it would be available for download (and blog post/promotion) on Monday 28 am GMT.

Thanks,

Scott