Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.7.0 problem...httpcomponents version back to 4.1

On 10/21/2013 05:17 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> It doesn't seem necessary to do two maintenance releases in two
> weeks...and there is some overhead that could be avoided.
>
> Would holding off until Wed or Thursday (23 or 24th) of this week be
> sufficient?  Then we could do one maintenance release (3.7.1) and get
> everything necessary for ESE. ?

Hi Scott,

regardless of a 3.7.2 release, let us try to enumerate the actual overhead:

- Update top level feature version
- Create build
- Move the build on download.eclipse.org from staging to final location
- Update ecf's website

What am I missing?

IMO most items are candidates for automation.

M.

Back to the top