Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.7.0 problem...httpcomponents version back to 4.1

Hi Markus and all,

On 10/20/2013 8:21 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
Hi,

if we are going to do 3.7.1 _before_ EclipseCon Europe, we could hold if
off until the weekend. It might be that we have to add something else too.

OTOH we might as well do 3.7.1 right away and do an additional 3.7.2
prior to ECE. This sounds safer to me.

It doesn't seem necessary to do two maintenance releases in two weeks...and there is some overhead that could be avoided.

Would holding off until Wed or Thursday (23 or 24th) of this week be sufficient? Then we could do one maintenance release (3.7.1) and get everything necessary for ESE. ?

Scott

Back to the top