Re: [ecf-dev] Logo contest? (was Re: ecf in news)

I found this unanswered thread. Let me follow up now (triggered by Markus' subscription to the logo contest).

Given that ECF is a CONTAINER based architecture focussed around communications, I remembered my first attempt with communications. It involved CONTAINERS, and it was very solid.

I think this idea can lead to a perfect logo for ECF [1]

http://wiki.eclipse.org/File:Ecflogoremoveme.jpg
.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a good idea for logo. I talked with Scott about it. I am mobile now. More info later.