Re: [ecf-dev] Luna comitment

Hi Folks,

The Planning Council is updating the Simultaneous Release requirements, and a new draft is available [1].   Please see this for details about what will be required/optional for Luna participation.

If you have comments about these proposed changes to the SR requirements, please provide them to the rt-pmc mailing list...which is here [2]

Scott

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements_PROPOSED