Re: [ecf-dev] Central remote server strategy

hello,

I was thinking about that some days ago too... but didn't play with it yet...

wouldn't the remote event service (sub/pub) be enough for that use case ?

we could have a Configuration Admin service in the server and clients. After any modification in the server's CM a synchronization remote event could be delivered to client's CM with the proper map of values.

regards,

Cristiano