Re: [ecf-dev] New version of chat client

Hi Markus,

I fixed and added a couple of things in the chat client. Visually what
would be nice is to show the test messages in a table. That would allow
us to colorize local messages differently (e.g. grey-ish).

Yes, great idea. We could also have high priority messages and stuff like that. It would also handle the scrolling which is not working atm.

Is there a reason why you didn't use two MParts for the login and the
messages?

No, not really. I just thought one class to handle the ui is enough.

M.