Re: [ecf-dev] ECF ChatClient

If I connect two local clients to yazafatutu.com and make sure that the r_osgi port and "ecf.exported.containerfactoryargs" match the 9279 port then the two clients communicate fine.

There are two problems with the current github state. The distribution bundle is not started automatically and the r_osgi port needs to be set correctly.

github repo is here: https://github.com/ECF/ChatClient