Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.7 schedule

Hi Folks,

In preparation for beginning the process for EF release review, I've produced a first draft of the 3.7.0 release review slides. You can download the ppt file here [1], or access via the ECF docs repo [2] at this path [3].

Please review these slides, and if you have anything add, or any comments please make them here.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/reviews/ECF_Project_3.7.0_Release_Review.ppt
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/ecf.git/
[3] reviews/ECF_Project_3.7.0_Release_Review.ppt