Re: [ecf-dev] [Gsoc][ECF Tooling]-Generate codes for Service Registration & Service Client

Hi Markus

 OK, While I am developing this I came across this issue , If we keep service URL and container optional, How we generate the code when user not specify the above two values ? do we add some default values if yes what are those ?

Thanks
Salinda

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:38 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/11/2013 04:10 AM, Salinda Jayawardana wrote:
> 3)Once user click that menu, Client gen wizard will come , it will be ask
> following informations
>
>    - package Name
>    - Class Name
>    - Allow brows to service interface
>    - Service URL
>    - Drop down menu for selecting Service Container (rosgi, generic..etc)

Hi Salinda,

in most cases a user won't want to specify the 'service url' and
'service container' in the code, but defer this decision to deployment
time. Thus, I suggest that both are optional.

M.