Re: [ecf-dev] [Gsoc][ECF Tooling]-Generate codes for Service Registration & Service Client

Hi Markus

Yes, I am trying to create eclipse plugin project programmatically , So I wanted to add this ?  Actually you have mentioned right , I am trying to convert simple java  project into eclipse plugin project by adding the Bundle-Menifest, Activator class and classpath entries, I was able to create first two things but couldn't find way to add classpath-entries, Is this approach wrong ??

Should I use eclipse plugin project wizard to do this, I thought it, but that wizard bit complex, I wanted to keep service client generating wizard very simple
that's why I am trying to create my own wizard to do this

Could you please advise me , I have stuck :( here

Thanks and regards
Salinda

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/09/2013 05:28 AM, Salinda Jayawardana wrote:
> I am  currently working on the service client generating stuff ,  I have
> almost finish that but now I am facing following problem
>
> I need to add following classpath entry  to my client project
>
> <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.pde.core.requiredPlugins"/>
>
> Still I couldn't find a way to add new classpathenrty , Could you please
> advise me to how to do this task ??

This is usually automatically done by Eclipse when you create a plug-in
project. Are you sure yours isn't just a simple java project instead?

M.