[ecf-dev] shouldn't ECF Remote Services Target Components feature provide org.eclipse.ecf bundle ?

Hello,

I'm using an Eclipse IDE where I didn't install ECF ('ECF Target Components for Eclipse') and I'm setting a new "slicer" target platform definition for a server application.

I noted that after set this definition as the workspace target platform the ECF bundles contained in that feature are complaining about a missing required org.eclipse.ecf bundle.

wouldn't the "ECF Remote Services Target Components" feature be enough for a server (no UI) target definition?

If I add the 'ECF Target Components for Eclipse' into the targe definition too I have a problem since it has UI dependencies...

regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top