Re: [ecf-dev] Luna comitment

> Question:  Should ECF participate in Luna next year?
no doubt about that

> Corollary (for existing committers at least):  Are you able and willing to commit some time to ECF work to help meet the project deadlines?
Sure but we do not have to make a big release just to be in the train.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I would like to have a public discussion about whether ECF will participate in the Luna release.  We soon have to publicly submit our intention to participate or not, and although my inclination is 'yes', I would like to have a community discussion about this, because I may not have the personal resources to do all the necessary work, and it so it does/will require work from many if not all the existing committers (e.g. review materials, release engineering, as well as code/development/test/docs contributions, etc).

Question:  Should ECF participate in Luna next year?
Corollary (for existing committers at least):  Are you able and willing to commit some time to ECF work to help meet the project deadlines?

Thanks,

Scott