Re: [ecf-dev] Build question

Hi Markus,

I've added this line to ecf.rmap:

<rm:locator pattern="^com\.mycorp\.examples(\..+)?" searchPathRef="org.eclipse.ecf"/>

What I would like to do would be to add the com.mycorp.examples plugins to this feature:

org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.examples.feature

The o.e.e.r.examples.feature is included by this feature:

org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.sdk.feature

But neither the o.e.e.r.examples.feature nor the o.e.e.remoteservice.sdk.feature have any cquery or mspec files. Where...i.e. which cquery/mspec files need to be amended to allow these plugins to be added to the org.eclipse.ecf.remoteservice.examples.feature?

Thanks,

Scott