Re: [ecf-dev] [Gsoc][ECF Tooling]-Generate codes for Service Registration & Service Client

On 08/20/2013 04:04 PM, Salinda Jayawardana wrote:
> Now tool is supporting generate codes for service registration.It's
> generate a method called register(), using that method user can easily
> register the service. method signature of the register method as follows
>
> register(String interfaceName, Object classInstance,String
> containerDescription,BundleContext context);
>
> To generate this method I have used a string template instead of using
> AST processor, because  there are no dynamic contents all most all the
> content are static so I thought to use String temple and I couldn’t see
> any drawback,  Are there any drawback of using string template instead
> of using AST ?

Hi Salinda,

I left review comments at github [1].

M.

[1]
https://github.com/Salindauwu/gsoc2013salinda/commit/aaec4a814f42e2a3b664e8fc5a38235eeef6b4ea

PS: The date shows the commit is five days old. What have you been
working in the meantime?

Back to the top