[ecf-dev] [GSOC]--Developing test-cases for the remote service generating project

HI All

I have started to write test cases for my project , I am having following problems

1) - According to my understanding , ECF test plugins run separately,  when those plugins running those plugins use relevant plugin APIs , as a example if we develop a test case for a Plugin which has a API to create a service  then test case should a service client. Is my understanding correct ??

2) When test cases are running, are those referring binary libraries of the relevant plugin ?

3) In my project I need to provide a ICompilation unit to test most of the APIs, How can I provide it for test cases ? , Do I need to generate a ICompilation programmatically inside the test case ?

 Thanks
Salinda

Back to the top