Re: [ecf-dev] [GSOC]--Identifying the project type without reading the project

I found a blog post[1]  regarding this kind of implementation, According to those implementations  I have to implement a another method which travel through the project and identify the annotation  ,

isn't this type of implementation big over head ???

[1] -http://www.robertwloch.net/2011/01/eclipse-tips-tricks-property-testers-with-command-core-expressions/