Re: [ecf-dev] [Gsoc] - Remote serice Testing TooL

Hi Markus

My repository name =Salindauwu

According your request  I have update my road map and brought up the test cases development as the next task

Also is it Ok to have separate project for the Test or should I add test cases into same project ??

Thanks
Salinda