Re: [ecf-dev] GSoC PDE template

Hi,
Got the information needed from the test code.
Thank You
Vijayindu

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/25/2013 6:26 PM, Suneth Vijayindu wrote:
Hi Scott,

can you tell me the required fields for the each ecf provider.

Not right now, no.  If you wish you can look them up in the providers.  To start I would focus on ECF generic (org.eclipse.ecf.provider) and r-OSGi (org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r-osgi).  Also for the id syntax you can take a look at the test code for these two providers in tests/plugins area of repo.

Scott