Re: [ecf-dev] [Gsoc] - Remote serice Testing TooL

Hi Salinda

I didn't follow your project from the beginning So I cannot validate this use case ,I would like to point you to my code(Test Framework) which was done by me at last year. you can find that code[0] documentation[1] and the screen cast[2] ,

If you are going to modify that code you may need to debug and understand how annotation processing,service registration,..etc work.

you can create a git repository(that is free) to commit your code then others can monitor your code.

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

[0]-https://github.com/Jasintha/ecf-RSTF.git

[1]-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iABk9RLAR52tOim4mzeAIm12NsdeZynjzkAw4F2Fy0A/edit