[ecf-dev] Tooling

We should make tooling that hooks into PDE. I think this was mentioned on the last call.

I am thinking about the following tasks:

1. Create a remote services client
    with options for the protocol and discovery
2. Create a remove services discovery server
    with options for the discovery proto

It would create stubs for a server, create all the components and settings, makes tycho artifacts in different projects. All components would be ready to deploy or use.

That would also make a great topic for the ECF talk.

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top