Re: [ecf-dev] Zookeeper Server Available

On 06/29/2013 01:10 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> There is a new ECF github repo that provides a standalone Zookeeper
> server which can be deployed in under a minute.
>
> The server can be used as a Discovery server when using ECF remote services.
>
> Instructions are here:
>
> https://github.com/ECF/ZooServer
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wim

Thanks Wim, I also created a build for ZooServer [1] including downloads
[2].
Maybe you want to update the README to point to the ECF download location?

M.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/411938
[2]
http://download.ecf-project.org/repo/C-HEAD-discovery.zooserver/builds/lastSuccessfulBuild/archive/org.eclipse.ecf.zooserver.product/target/products/