Re: [ecf-dev] Kepler Repo misses some source bundles

What Kepler repository URL are you looking at?

Scott

On 6/3/2013 3:32 PM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Scott,

I think there is a problem in the main kepler P2.
I've used the that tool: https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser to look into that p2.

take an attention on the ecf.identity bundle... the source is there below it. Then take a look at the presence bundle... the source isn't there

So there is a problem at the P2 metadata