[ecf-dev] Kepler Repo misses some source bundles

Hi,

I'm generating a p2 repo for my customers to easily setup a target platform. For this I'm packaging also source-Bundles into it.

Now my target-repo build stopped working some days ago because there are 2 source bundles missing:

org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient.source
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient.ssl.source

where as others are still available (e.g. org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.ssl.source) what could be the cause of that?

Tom

Back to the top