[ecf-dev] JMS provider build

Hi Folks,

On a recent build attempt for the JMS provider [1], it failed to launch the test app [2]. As per the console output, I've looked in the log [3], and I don't get why it's failing. Any advice/input?

BTW...the JMS provider [4]...and the JavaGroups provider [5] need to be updated to us the latest/more recent versions of JMS and JavaGroups. Anyone interested in collaborating on that over the next few weeks before Kepler? Please let all know.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-jms.feature/37/
[2] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-jms.feature/37/consoleText [3] https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-jms.feature/ws/.metadata/.log