Re: [ecf-dev] [GSOC Project Idea]-Looking for a GSoc Project in ECF

Hi Scott

Thanks for all the information, those are very useful to me , I have already started work on the annotation stuff related to bug #309732 So I am looking forwards to work on following stuff for the GSOC

1) Define and Implement annotations for
    a) Creating remote services (e.g. @RemoteService)
    b) Creating Async remote services (e.g. @AsyncService) [A].  This is work that I had started with bug 309732
    c) Doing remote services testing (this was started/done for a previous GSOC project [B], and could be moved forward/extended/completed)

I will give an important update on above bug very soon.

This is first time i am communicating in a mailing list but i am really enjoying this I am looking forwards to work with ECF , If i am doing something wrong(when communicating) please advice me

Thanks
Salinda