Re: [ecf-dev] update site

On 4/15/2013 7:53 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Site [1] refers to [2] which refers to [3] being the update site but Eclipse will not accept that. Since we are now 3.6.0 I wonder if we also need to change the download location or need to have a ECF latest which will always point to the last release.

The latter will also make the update of the marketplace client obsolete

How about:

A 'latest' symbolic link usually exists...there was a typo in that link.

Although I've created a new 'latest' symbolic link...strangely it's not working correctly with the web server, so I've sent a note to webmaster asking what's changed/what I'm doing wrong.

In the mean time, I've updated the links on [2], to point to:

http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.6.0/site.p2

Hopefully we'll get the 'latest' symbolic link issue worked out soon, and then I'll correct them to point to:

http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/latest/site.p2

Thanks for pointing out the errors.

Scott