Re: [ecf-dev] Proposed: ECF conference call next Monday, 4/15

Hi Scott

I am java developer using eclipse since 8 years now, I joined this mailing list long back and till today I was just passive member for this mailing list, only reading mails and passively going through code repositories.

I would like to attend this call to make some possible contribution, wherever I can. Is it ok if I join this call?

Regards,
Prashant