Re: [ecf-dev] Helpwanted: ECF 3.6.0 review materials

Hi Scott,
I can also give it a hand. Looking forward for further instructions.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Scott,

I would like to help you with it.

Pls let me know a convenient time for you to have a quick chat about it.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana

On 22 February 2013 23:35, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> ECF is coming up on it's 3.6.0 release, and prior to that release we need to
> have an EF review.  Prior to that review, a short deck of slides has to be
> created that describes the 3.6.0 release.
>
> As I have many commitments going on right now, I would like to request some
> help from the community in working up the slides.
>
> So first...are there any volunteers?  (to help me with this)
>
> The easiest way to do this is (IMHO) simply modify/change an old deck of
> slides.  All of our previous review slides are available here:
>
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/ecf/ecf.git/tree/reviews
>
> Specifically...the last one was ECF_Project_3.5.6_Release_Review.ppt.
>
> Ok...if you are able and willing to help, please just respond to me directly
> in an email (slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Harshana Eranga Martin