[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called Preventing Remote Services from timing out, by Greg Babcock

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Preventing Remote Services from timing out Author: Greg Babcock Date: Thu, 07 February 2013 08:12
I am a ECF newbie and have just implemented a Remote Service using the zookeeper and the generic connection. I noticed in the log that the disconnects and reconnects on a regular basis probably due to a timeout. Can the timeout be disabled, or do I need to create a heartbeat to keep it from occurring.

Thank you,

Greg
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top