Re: [ecf-dev] xmpp server on osuosl machine?

On 1/30/2013 11:55 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
Hi Scott,

IIRC ecf-services is running an xmpp server and is administered by us.

That's great. Would you prefer for me to become an administrator so I can setup accounts for manual tests? ...Or to ask one of the ecf-services admins (you, Wim, and Harshana) to do that account creation/admin?

Or would some/one of you like to help out with the debugging/testing for the xmpp bugs? (assistance on the bug diagnose would/will be most welcome).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top