Re: [ecf-dev] Using ECF to create a osgi cloud...

Hi Folks,

As promised, here's the new wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Comparison_of_Discovery_and_Distribution_Providers

Please add any/all observations and/or measurements that you have available to you. Also, feel free to link to bugs and/or to new or existing mailing list postings on the wiki page.

Also feel free to edit and/or enhance any of the comments on that page that I made.

Thanks!

Scott