Re: [ecf-dev] L-HEAD-sdk.tests.feature failing in builder

On 1/22/2013 8:12 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
<stuff deleted>

Hi,

the log doesn't reveal much. I'm wondering though, if we still ship
org.eclipse.ecf.core.featurepatch.feature.group?

There is no need to...I'll go through features and remove.

Scott

I searched through everything, and the only remaining reference to featurepatch was in the sdk feature's build.properties (being used for source code inclusion, I believe). I've removed this from the sdk feature's build.properties...and let's see what happens now.

Scott