[ecf-dev] question about test run

Hi Folks,

After some additions for the SSL-based generic provider, I'm getting a failure in the test of the remoteservice.generic feature:

https://build.ecf-project.org/jenkins/job/C-HEAD-remoteservice.generic.feature/142/

I don't understand what's going wrong, as it seems from the build output that the test launch config is failing to be run (at all). I haven't made any changes to this test project at all (yet).

Any ideas as to what's going wrong here? And for my reference...where is the 'Details can be found in the log' in this case? I looked in the .metadata/.log file in the workspace, but there didn't seem to be anything diagnostic there so I'm uncertain if that's it?

Thanks,

Scott

Waiting for jobs to end
junit '--launch' 'org.eclipse.ecf.tests.remoteservice.generic/org.eclipse.ecf.tests.remoteservice.generic.launch' '-o' '/opt/hudson/jobs/C-HEAD-remoteservice.generic.feature/workspace/junit_result.xml' '--flatXML'
ERROR: The application could not start. Details can be found in the log.
WARN:  Process /opt/hudson/tools/Java1.4.2_update_18_x86-64/jre/bin/java (Jan 20, 2013 8:04:39 PM) terminated with exit status 13.
Doing full workspace refresh
Waiting for jobs to end
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Export has failed because no test session is available. (Maybe the argument -maxTimeAwaitJunitReport will help)
Build step 'Use builders from another project' marked build as failure
Recording test results
Archiving artifacts
Sending e-mails to: ecf-build@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sending e-mails to: ecf-build@xxxxxxxxxxx slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx