[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called ECF Generic server is connecting to the wrong host, by Greg Babcock

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: ECF Generic server is connecting to the wrong host Author: Greg Babcock Date: Fri, 18 January 2013 14:05
I have a remote server application running locally and on a remote host (10.1.1.33). The client is connecting to the local instance even though I configured it to connect remote instance. Is there something else I need to configure?

	private static final int DEFAULT_PORT = 3787;
	private static String HOST= "10.1.1.33";
	private BundleContext bundleContext;
	private RemoteConfigurationUtil proxy;
	private List<IProxyListener> listeners= new ArrayList<>();
	private ServiceTracker<RemoteConfigurationUtil, RemoteConfigurationUtil> st;
	public RemoteServiceTracker() {
		this.bundleContext=Activator.getContext();
		IGenericServerContainerGroup group;
		try {
			ServiceReference<IGenericServerContainerGroupFactory> sr = bundleContext.getServiceReference(IGenericServerContainerGroupFactory.class);
			IGenericServerContainerGroupFactory proxy = bundleContext.getService(sr);
			group = proxy.createContainerGroup(HOST, DEFAULT_PORT, null);
			group.createContainer("/server");
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top