Re: [ecf-dev] SystemLogService

I think we should at least add log level parameters

how about

ecf.loglevel=[ERROR|WARNING|INFO|DEBUG]
ecf.log=true

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

I originally intended SystemLogService to be the smallest, most minimal implementation of LogService possible (and as you can see by looking at the code it's pretty small)...so that in the case of last resort it could be used as a LogService implementation in lieu of more functional/complete implementations of LogService.

But...having said that...if you or others want to create an enhancement, and add some system param to cut it off...that's fine with me.   Hopefully we can keep the code down as small as possible.

Scott