Re: [ecf-dev] File sharing solution

So maybe we should leave this market and look into another niche?

I guess I don't know exactly what you mean...by 'leave this market' (which market are you referring to?)...and 'look into another niche'.   Of course I'm ok with exploring other niches/application areas...and would be very happy to help do this to the extent possible.

My drop-box like system was an idea that would fit nicely into the scope. However, there are other alternatives already available. Also, just having an idea is not enough. A level of passion and motivation is also required.

Maybe other people have other ideas.

Back to the top