[ecf-dev] A Word of Appreciation

Hi All,
Thanks all of you who helped me with my GSOC project this year. I should specially mention the rapid responses from Harshana, guidance from Wim and lengthy explanations of Scott :). All those meant a lot.  All those helped me to learn many new things apart from doing my work.
I will continue working on Salvo Newsreader and hoping to make it even more greater. I will contribute to The Eclipse Foundation as far as I can and hoping to become a committer and and work side by side with you all.

Tishan

Back to the top