Re: [ecf-dev] Fwd: [soc-dev] Final evaluations

I just read Jashinta's report. Sounds real good.

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I return from holiday this weekend. I would like a report from the students to tell us what their results are and whether they have succeeded in their goals.

Best regards,

Wim

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I will return from holiday this weekend.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/21/2012 12:14 PM, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Shall we have a brief call to discuss and evaluate the results?

Sorry, I won't be available until end of next week.

Markus

Back to the top