Re: [ecf-dev] Fwd: Using framework util

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for my brevity but I am mobile only for a couple of weeks.
It is totally ok. Appreciate your help and guidance so far.

In general you should not hold on to an OSGi service the way you do. Services can come an go.

Instead, always get a fresh copy of the service every time the user calls the getcontainermanager method.

You could also consider getting the service straight from FrameworkUtil instead if using a tracker.
Acknowledged. I will do the necessary changes.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Wim