Re: [ecf-dev] Fwd: Using framework util

Hi,

Sorry for my brevity but I am mobile only for a couple of weeks.

In general you should not hold on to an OSGi service the way you do. Services can come an go.

Instead, always get a fresh copy of the service every time the user calls the getcontainermanager method.

You could also consider getting the service straight from FrameworkUtil instead if using a tracker.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Wim